Stone bridge

One of the sights that adorn the town of Raška is the stone bridge on the Ibar River, which was built from 1893 to 1895. It was built in a place where scaffolding used to be. During the occupation of 1915, most of people left the city. Evacuating from Raška, guardians of the Serbian army tried to slow down the enemy and a part of the stone bridge was blown up into the air to the left bank of the river. The bridge was brought to its original state in 1925.